Health and Safety Policy
The health and safety of our employees is of utmost importance, therefore, ngwacon™ is obliged to develop occupational health and safety policy and implement the services based on occupational health and safety act (ohsa) n0. 85 of 1993, compensation for occupational injuries and disease act (coida) no. 130 of 1993, health act 66 of 1995. Basic condition of employment act no. 137 of 1993. Hazardous substance act 15 of 1973 and atmospheric pollution ACT 45 of 1965
The following will be our standard policy:
- Safe and Hygienic working conditions.
- Regular Health and Safety checks.
- Striving for continuous improvement.
- In-house Health and Safety training.
- Implementation of viable Health and Safety suggestions.
- Identifying and rectifying of unsafe/unhealthy work practices.
With the co-operation of each individual we will maintain a Healthy, Safe and Secure working Environment.